LIFE SKILLS – Learning Innovation through Foreign Languages and Entrepreneurship, is an educational project financed by Erasmus +, aimed at promoting mobility of young people.
The skills are;
- Learning Innovation through Foreign Languages and Entrepreneurship
- Ability for an individual to develop his or her specific strengths
- Open mindedness – thinking out of the box
- The ability to break the norm
- To achieve success in spite of social background
- Self confidence and entrepreneurship
All materials produced as part of the LIFE SKILLS project are CopyLeft. CopyLeft is in this project understood as a way to license a work so that unrestricted redistribution, copying, and modification is permitted, provided that all copies and derivates retain the exact same licensing.